"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

2008 is gone (I'm not sad about that) and ended on a promising note for me personally. 2009 will have its own challenges with new leadership in the White House and a larger Democrat majority in the Congress. Thankfully, they are not filibuster-proof, so the GOP can block the more wacko plans of the Democrats.

As of now, the only thing I am looking forward to is more work (although I am still looking for something better) with the claims adjusting company I started with last month. That, plus the position with Securitas, is keeping me in cash for now. At least the urgency is no longer there for a better job. The claims position allows me to work from home, which I am enjoying.

G-FEST XVI is planned for July on Independence Day weekend. We are still working to secure interesting special guests. More articles are in the works for G-FAN and the G-FAN Travel Guide To Kaiju Japan is progressing.

It is hoped (at least from my perspective) that we can replace Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa with Walter Moore as Los Angeles Mayor.

The best thing to do now is to remain optimistic and keep at it.

No comments:

Search This Blog