"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Give Obama Your Power of Attorney

Since people now are so enamored over President Barack Obama and expect the government to care for their every need, so they would be free of any worries as Obama is all-knowing and all-wise, here's a sample Power of Attorney* you can send to the White House to make it official:

"I (fill in your name and address), do hereby appoint Barack Obama, my attorney in fact, to act in my name, place, and stead in respect to the following matters:

the vehicle I drive,
the salary and bonuses I receive,
the job I get,
the education my children get,
all medical matters,
and all tax matters.


This durable power of attorney shall extend through his entire term as president, and beyond: through the rest of his remaining years as a mortal walking the sod of planet Earth."


Simply sign it before a notary public. Send it immediately to the White House.




*As suggested by Rush Limbaugh.

No comments:

Search This Blog