"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Photo Links

You will notice some photos on the right side of this page. I have started to link some of them to relevant websites.

For instance, on the Godzilla ceremony at the Hollywood Walk of Fame photo, I've linked it to a CBS News article on the event. On the "Superman Week" ceremony photo, I've linked it to "The Adventures Continue" website on the event. For the Godzilla, King of the Monsters! plaque photo, I've linked it to Jean Carbajal's website (Vinylmaddness) where he has a good article with photos of the plaque dedication.

I encourage you to peruse these and the other sites.

No comments:

Search This Blog