"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Milestone Reached...Sort Of



Last night, my mom and I went out to dinner at Coco's (she had a craving for prime rib, but they didn't have any) out in Woodland Hills.

As I was perusing the menu, I noticed that the sirloin steak dinner offered in the main menu was the same as the sirloin steak dinner offered in their senior menu. Coco's senior menu is for folks who've attained the age of the double-nickle (i.e., 55), which I did five months ago.

I figured, since the offerings were the same and since I've reached the lofty age allowing me to partake, why not save a couple of bucks and go for the one on the senior menu? So I did.

I'm proud of myself, I at least held off five months before surrendering to the reality of encroaching geezerhood.

Incidentally, while searching for a Coco's image to put with this, I discovered that there are Coco's Restaurants in Japan!

No comments:

Search This Blog