"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Christine Nguyen Starts New Movie Today

Photo courtesy of Christine Nguyen.

Actress/model Christine Nguyen announced that she's starting a new movie today. It's called Bikini Frankenstein.

I don't know the details (producer, director, screenwriter, etc.) yet.

I'm not too sure that I'd want to see the Monster in a bikini. If it's something Christine is involved in, I'm sure we won't be subjected to something of that nature.

I'll try to get more details on the flick.

UPDATE: I inquired if Don Glut is involved and he indicated that he isn't. He strongly recommends Christine...

"...to other directors and producers. She was just a delight to work with. And if I ever raise the money for my female werewolf movie, she'll almost certainly be a major part of it.

Christine recently did a topless cavegirl photo session for me, which will appear on a "bonus feature" (along with other models/actresses) on our upcoming "5 Star" edition of DINOSAUR VALLEY GIRLS (hours of new stuff), out in a month or so. But those fully topless shots will only appear on the DVD, nowhere else."
Incidentally, Don also reports:

One last thing about Christine, we've just reissued THE MUMMY'S KISS: 2ND DYNASTY in a brand new remastered "5 Star Edition." I've already posted this image on other threads, but since this one is completely devoted to Christine, here it is again (available from Amazon and directly from us at http://www.FrontlineFilms.com):




*I've been to Don's home and his backyard, that's how I know.

UPDATE (8/5/09): Fred Olen Ray is directing this and at least 4 other new bikini movies between now and next year. Christine Nguyen is in 2, but in possibly smaller supporting roles. More info to follow as it comes in.

UPDATE (8/16/09): I ordered my copy of The Mummy's Kiss: Second Dynasty today. Just doing my part to help Don Glut pay down his credit card balance.

UPDATE (8/17/09): From Don Glut, "Thanks for the support, Armand."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart post and so good blog
thanks for you good information and i hope to subscribe and visit my blog Ancient Greece and more Ancient Greece Government thanks again admin

Search This Blog