"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh, The Irony!

My sense of humor, being what it is (and I make no apologies for it), can see humor in mundane things. I spotted something today on the ground in the supermarket's parking lot that gave me a good laugh.

This is Rep. Brad Sherman:



And this is what his campaign committee (I presume) hands out:



Oh, the ironies of life!

2 comments:

cadavra said...

I was fortunate enough to have Sherman as my Congressman for several years until the last redistricting. Let me assure you he has a delightful sense of humor (especially about himself) and the comb gag is absolutely intentional.

Armand Vaquer said...

Hi, Mike. I had a feeling that the comb "gag" was intentional, it is so blatently obvious. Why else wouldn't he give out potholders like the rest of the Democrats? - A.

Search This Blog