"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Great Christmas!



Despite of (or because of, perhaps) other matters, I had a great time at my aunt's today (above).

My daughter Amber gave me a great gift: Universal Monsters: Legacy of Horror. It contains lots of great, and rare, photographs from the classics.

The icing on the cake today was that the 65-mile drive (both ways) from the San Fernando Valley to Mission Viejo in Orange County was relatively traffic-free! It was like driving the freeways back in the 1970s or 1980s. I think I averaged 70 mph in both directions.

UPDATE (3/31/10): After getting off the phone with a couple of G-FEST committee members this morning, I was perusing the blog posts from this period. Little did I know on Christmas Day last year that it would be the last with my mom. She passed away on January 15.

No comments:

Search This Blog