"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Monster Travel Guide To Japan Available Jan. 4



I was perusing my account at Comixpress to get more information on the status of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan and noted that it is to be available on January 4, 2010.

Also, I noticed in their FAQ section that if the format submitted is not to their specifications, they would notify me within seven days. Today is day 8, so it appears that all's well and J. D. Lees (interior layouts) and Archie Waugh (cover) did a great job.

Any additional news will be posted here.

1 comment:

Evan Brehany said...

Good news Armand. I hope the book sells well with acclaim.

Search This Blog