"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" Is Selling



With everything happening in relation to my mom's passing last week, one thing had to be put on the back burner: The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

The Guide became available the day my mom was ambulanced to the hospital. I managed to get some notices out (I had a press release already prepared, so all I had to do was to add in a couple of things to it) that day.

With that said, I checked my ComiXpress account and found that the Guide is selling. So I am grateful for that! It's doing well enough on its own.

I have already installed a click-on link to ComiXpress (on the upper right side of this page). All you have to do is just click on the image of the Guide and the link will take you to it.

My mom was pleased that the Guide was coming out last week. Her comment last weekend was, "Finally, you're getting paid for all the work you do!" Moms. You just gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Archie Waugh said...

Can't wait to see it!
Archie Waugh

Search This Blog