"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dealers! Make "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" A Big Seller For Your Store!




Dealers! If you want The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan a big-seller for your store, I am available for in-person book signings.

All I require is just the cost of lodging and transportation (airfare, etc.). I would be available for an entire weekend. If you wish, I can put on seminars on Japan travel.

Just order a batch of The Guide (make sure it's enough to more than make up for expenses) and we can arrange the dates.

Dealers/retailers, go to ComiXpress.com and set up a retailer account. It's fast and easy!

Just contact me via my profile on this blog.

No comments:

Search This Blog