"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Orders Are Being Shipped



Several people have asked me about the status on their orders for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

Accordingly, I sent ComiXpress a query on this and this is their reply:

I apologize for not getting back to you on this. Production assures me that orders for your book have been shipping out, although they have been taking longer to fill that is typical. All orders should be caught up this week, including your own.


All things being equal, I am also still waiting for my orders. So I have to be patient as well.

2 comments:

Timothy said...

Thank for the update. I was beginning to wonder what was up with my order.

Armand Vaquer said...

Tim, so was I. Although I have their PDF layouts, I would like to see it in my hands.

Thanks! - A.

Search This Blog