"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Peter H. Brothers and LASFS

Left, Peter H. Brothers as he gave his presentation to the L.A. Science Fantasy Society. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and had to rely on my cell phone for this shot.

Peter H. Brothers spoke on his book on Japanese director Ishiro Honda, Mushroom Clouds and Mushroom Men: The Fantastic Cinema of Ishiro Honda, tonight before the Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society in North Hollywood, California.

He spoke on how he decided to write a biography/filmography on Honda and the journey he took in getting it into print.

His talk was well-received by the members of the organization, which has their own "clubhouse" property consisting of two buildings at 11513 Burbank Blvd., North Hollywood.

Joining us at the meeting was long-time kaiju historian Richard Pusateri (who had me sign his copy of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan). I also ran into a friend from my college days at the meeting.

Peter introduced me to the audience and had me hold up my copy of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

No comments:

Search This Blog