"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Tomorrow night, I'll be attending Peter H. Brothers's talk on his new book, Mushroom Clouds and Mushroom Men: The Fantastic Cinema of Ishiro Honda at the Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society.

Pete says this about the meeting:

I have graciously been invited to give my first public speech about my MUSHROOM CLOUDS AND MUSHROOM MEN book at the March 18th meeting of the LA Fantasy Science Society, the oldest such club in the US. The meetings are casual affairs that meet every Thursday evenings at 8p.m. I will be showing brief clips from Honda's films and talk mainly about how I came to write the book and the significance of Honda's movies in my life. Talk should start somewhere around 8:45 and last some 30 minutes. Seating is limited (about 50) so please come early. I will be selling copies of my book, autographed of course!


I won't be selling any copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan (after all, it's Pete's night), but I will bring one along to show to the gathering.

No comments:

Search This Blog