"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Long Day

Yesterday was a long day as I had to go to Moreno Valley and Riverside for the funeral and burial of Denise Geriminsky. It is an eighty-mile trek each way. And after that, I had to go to work in the Malibu area.

The funeral and burial ceremony was well-attended. Mitch and Denise run an auto accessories store in Moreno Valley and involved in car clubs, particularly PT Cruiser car clubs.

There had to have been 50-75 PT Cruisers at the funeral. It made for an impressive funeral procession.

I elected to go ahead of them to Riverside National Cemetery so I could place flowers at my parents' grave. The new headstone had been placed on the grave. I had requested the inscription "Beloved Parents & Grandparents," but apparently the stone is not big enough to accommodate the wording.

This photo was taken by my cell phone:

No comments:

Search This Blog