"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Odds & Sods

Above, Yuu Asakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Completed some necessary "housekeeping" on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan this morning.

This includes filling more orders and, also, sending in the required materials to the U.S. Copyright Office. The last was something I should've done earlier, but hadn't gotten around to it.

On the upcoming (in 2012) Legendary Pictures Godzilla movie project, there's rumors swirling that a director has been named (he/she might've, but I've seen no official word) and that a title of the movie has been chosen (again, this might be true but nothing official has been announced). Two of the purported titles include Godzilla 2012 and Godzilla 3D. The latter seems to be floating as Godzilla vs. Hedorah director Yoshimitsu Banno is one of the producers behind this project.

We'll just have to wait until Legendary Pictures makes their own announcements concerning title and director.

Monsterpalooza is on this weekend starting today in Burbank. I haven't decided which day I will go as yet, but I am leaning towards Sunday. I was considering getting a table for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan, but the new job I have has me working weekends, so I can't devote myself to a table fulltime. I am looking into next month's L.A. Comic Book and Sci-Fi Show at the Shrine Auditorium. That's only a one-day event.

No comments:

Search This Blog