"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day



Tomorrow is Mother's Day.

It will be the first Mother's Day since my mom passed away in January (I find it hard to believe it's May already).

Kaiju historian August Ragone lost his mom when he was 17. I could imagine it being tougher to lose a parent at that age than at a later age as I did. No matter what age you are, losing a parent is never easy.

But concerning Mother's Day, August said it best:

I think about her everyday, so everyday is Mother's Day to me.


Same here. I think about my mom every day, so everyday is Mother's Day for me too.

Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there who are still with us and to those who no longer are.

No comments:

Search This Blog