"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Midway Ruminations



Already we're in June! Where has the first half of this year gone? (Technically, the first half ends June 30.)

It has been, to say the least, a wild roller-coaster ride that started in January.

The Good: The publication of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. Job change in March. New friends. Amber's graduation from California Lutheran University.

The Bad: The death of my mom. Hassles with a former employer. A deceptive girlfriend. Back-stabbing former friends.

How will the second half of 2010 go? Good question. If things go well, I should be able to return to Japan for some much-needed R & R. If it is at all possible, I plan to just take things nice and slow and easy.

I have made a claim for medical malpractice against Axminster Medical Group over the incompetence in the medical care of my mom. It is my (and my family's) contention that her death would have been prevented had they acted properly. We'll see how it goes and what their response is.

Hopefully, the last half of the year will go better than the first half. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Search This Blog