"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, June 11, 2010

"Stuck In London" Virus

There's a virus email going around, I received it a few weeks ago.

It is supposedly one of your friends on your email list that alleges he/she is "stuck in London" without any money to get back home to the states.

The best thing to do if you get one of those, just don't open it. Delete it!

According to a friend and other sources, it appears to have originated in Nigeria. It seems that a lot of scams and viruses originate from Nigeria. This is just another one.

Just delete it without opening it and you'll be fine.

2 comments:

Alejandra said...

How do you delete it from your computer???
"cause I'm not sure If mine has it... Apparently my computer is clean... But I received that e-mail and opened it, I immediately changed my e-mail password, and my contacts hasn't receive it yet... So hopefully, my computer is OK.

Armand Vaquer said...

Alejandra, if you have anti-virus software, such as Norton or McAfee, your computer may already have eliminated it. But for added peace of mind, you may want to run a thorough "search & destroy" scan of your computer. I've had no problems as I received one of those "stuck in London" emails weeks ago, and I have Norton. - A.

Search This Blog