"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 20, 2010

More Problems

Above, Amber at her graduation in May. Her grandmother is in the wheelchair.

As if this year hasn't taken a toll already, my daughter Amber just sent me a text from Disneyland that her grandmother (on her mom's side) just had a heart attack and now only has about 30% of her heart functioning.

She had been in the hospital for the past couple of days.

Amber is now headed back to the Valley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with Amber. Keep us posted. Love You, Maria

Maria Malone said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Amber and the family. God Bless, Maria

Search This Blog