"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Neal Adams On "Batman Odyssey"

Above, a classic Batman-Deadman panel by Neal Adams.

One of my favorite artists from the Bronze Age of comic books was Neal Adams. His art on Batman is considered as "definitive" to the character as Curt Swan's artwork on Superman.

I mentioned to Adams over on Facebook that my favorites were his art on the Batman/Deadman team-ups in The Brave and the Bold for DC back in the 1970s.

Adams responded:

"I reckon you'd better get my ongoing Batman Odyssey series. Deadman is entering the story in a big way. Deadman knows a terrible secret that will shock Batman to his soul!"


It sounds interesting, I may just go out and buy them. I haven't bought a comic book in ages.

1 comment:

Vaughn Banks said...

I loved the Batman/Deadman team-up in The Brave and the Bold in 1968.

Search This Blog