"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Witchcraft, Apparently Worse Than Ku Klux Klan Membership

Delaware GOP U.S. Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell poked fun at her high school witchcraft activities yesterday at a Republican picnic:

"How many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school? There's been no witchcraft since. If there was, Karl Rove would be a supporter now."


A video of O'Donnell on comedian Bill Maher's "Politically Incorrect" show from 1999 surfaced with her discussing witchcraft. "I dabbled into witchcraft. I never joined a coven," she said in the video.

I remember some high school classmates dabbling in the occult. Silly stuff. I doubt the subject even comes up anymore with them.

I guess "dabbling" in witchcraft in high school is more of a serious offense than being a leader in the Ku Klux Klan as the late Sen. Robert Byrd was.

1 comment:

mathetes1963 said...

Witchcraft is an ugly thing, but we were all young & stupid once. My understanding is that she is catching more flack for being a practicing believing Christian, and that's why she left "SNL" after six seasons. Good for her.

And Armand, just like to say that I enjoy your blog, btw. And your contributions on the Monster Zero board (I'm gojira2.2).

Roger

Search This Blog