"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Malibu Sunset



It is hard to believe that we've reached October already. This means that the holiday season is just around the corner and that Halloween is only weeks away. (More on Halloween later.)

I had my camera with me and got some shots of the sunset from Malibu last night.

It's been hot and humid the past several days with scattered thundershowers over Southern California. This means that we have scattered clouds which help to make the sunsets all the more spectacular.

Here's my latest Malibu Sunset Gallery (click on image to view larger):







Above, a lit boat passes along the coast of Malibu.

Above, the Malibu coast.

As I mentioned above, Halloween is just a few weeks away. A resident of one of the gated communities I patrol already put up their decorations.

Above, a spider on the wall I spotted while turning my vehicle around during my patrol.


Above, a resident's Halloween display.

No comments:

Search This Blog