"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Today



Sunny Southern California is not so sunny this morning. I woke up to rainy weather. That's okay, we can use it and it helps my breathing (the water tamps down the airborne pollens and pollutants).

Right, a review copy of "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" is en route to Nagoya, Japan.

More rain is predicted for tonight and I am supposed to go out on a dinner date. We'll see. I may cancel. I detest driving in rain, especially in L.A. whose drivers can't seem to be able to drive in rainy conditions.

A few chores to do today, including sending a copy of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan to Nagoya, Japan to a reviewer and paying bills. For the first time in a while, I have several hundred left over after the bills were paid.

After having my morning coffee, I chewed on a few pieces of peppery beef jerky. Following this, I had a glass of orange juice. The jerky flavor in my mouth made the orange juice taste different, but it was very good! Give it a try!

The election is two weeks away. It appears that a GOP landslide is in the making. Speaking of the election, I'm going to do a literature drop of campaign materials for Mark Reed, my congressional candidate, at my apartment building today.

I received word that Christine Nguyen is at Warner Bros. today being fitted for a new movie. I'll have to get details from her.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Search This Blog