"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Junk

With all this talk about TSA airport screeners groping airline customers and the outcry of "Don't touch my junk!" becoming the battle cry, I wonder since when were a person's "private parts" referred to as junk?

There's many funny pictures and cartoons of "Don't touch my junk!" floating around the Internet. (Just Google the phrase and you'll see.) I came up with one that I haven't seen yet:



This, of course, is a Chinese junk ship. Maybe junk captains and crew members will start sporting "Don't Touch My Junk!" t-shirts and caps.

No comments:

Search This Blog