"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christina Aguilera, Yuu Asakura and I



It is still raining cats & dogs in L.A. and I have to go to work in little over an hour from now (luckily, it is nearby, so I don't have to drive far).

But, despite the rain, my spirits are up as I just received the layouts for my interview article on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan that will appear in an upcoming issue of Japan's Metropolis magazine. They look teriffic! And...I share the pages with singer Christina Aguilera!

I can't wait to receive the printed copy!

The editor and I were bantering about via email tonight and I sent him this photo of Yuu Asakura:



In response, he wrote:

And thanks for that awesome photo of the lovely Ms. Asakura. Who knew writing a book about Japanese monster movies would get you in good with gorgeous models?!? I gotta remember that!

No comments:

Search This Blog