"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Interview and Tokyo Banana

Above, a box of Tokyo Banana cakes, minus a few.

The final interview questions on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan were received last night from Japan Today and I was up until 2:30 a.m. answering them. Sometimes, once you get started on something, it flows like a rushing river.

The interview was started over the phone in Tokyo last week.

I returned to work last evening and pleased our client. Before leaving for Japan, I told him I was headed there and he asked me to pick up a box of banana cakes at the airport. Called Tokyo Banana, they are like Twinkies, only smaller, banana-filled and individually wrapped. I picked up two boxes of them (one for myself and they are delicious) and brought him his yesterday. When he saw the box, he was beaming from ear-to-ear.

I can now easily see why he was beaming, those banana cakes are addicting! I'll have to see if someone in Little Tokyo sells them. They are said to be the number one souvenir from Tokyo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They sound like their delicious. I'm going to have to try to find some in my area.

Search This Blog