"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Japan: Day 5

Above, a Ginza Starbucks. My daughter would feel right at home in Tokyo.

Today was spent exploring Niigata. I went to a photographic exhibit over at the cultural center. I saw a Japanese gentleman with his wife looking at the exhibit and he was almost a dead ringer for the actor who played Gen. Aso in the Heisei Godzilla series and the prime minister in the two Millennium MechaGodzilla movies.

I also visited a shinto shrine and the Bandai Bridge (don't you just love that name?).

The temperatures and rain made my wandering little short. When I left the Bandai Bridge, the temperature was 6 celsius (around 40 degrees farenheit).

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it snows tonight. It did hail while I was out and about.

I haven't seen a Starbucks in Niigata yet.

No comments:

Search This Blog