"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Making A Co-Worker Happy With An Ambush

When a co-worker at my "parachute" job as a community patrol officer learned that I was going to Japan, he asked me to bring him something.

Being the nice guy that I am, I picked up a Bandai 6" Heisei Godzilla at a toy shop in Asakusa for him.

This morning, I had his toy and a copy of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan waiting for him when he showed up for work. Here's a couple of photos of when he discovered the items. I ambushed him with my camera for fun.





Getting him the Godzilla toy worked great! This is his first Godzilla toy. I found out that he's a G-fan and says he has a Godzilla card from the 1980s. He said he'll bring it in when I see him next week.

Above, the Bob Hope Airport from the Burbank hills that I took early this morning.

No comments:

Search This Blog