"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Monster Japan Travel Guide Story To Appear In Metropolis Magazine

Above, Ai. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night, I had to work the graveyard shift with my "parachute" job. When I got home this morning, I found an email from the reporter from Japan Today who conducted the interview with me on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan:

Metropolis magazine will run a shorter version of the story. We have a content-sharing agreement with them. So you may get an email from one of their editors.




This is excellent news! Metropolis is touted as "Japan's No. 1 English Magazine." I have a few copies of Metropolis (almost sounds like a Superman-related publication) from past travels and it is an excellent magazine.

The content-sharing arrangement is similar to one they have with GaijinPot.com, he tells me.

Googling around, I see that a number of travel-related and non-travel-related websites picked up the Japan Today feed on the interview.

No comments:

Search This Blog