"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Short Stack of Stuff

As mentioned yesterday, I worked on my first claim assignment for 2011. Hopefully, many, many more will be coming in soon.

Additional note, I was in the Chatsworth Superior Court yesterday morning for that claim assignment, and in a courtroom, an attorney was reading the Los Angeles Times' obituary page on Anne Francis. From where I was sitting, I couldn't tell who it was who died, so I walked over to see who it was. It was a surprise to see it was Anne Francis from the classic Forbidden Planet. It is weird that two stars from that movie (Leslie Nielsen) have passed away in such short order.



On The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan, I am expecting the issue of Metropolis magazine to be out not too long from now. The layout on the article was received just before Christmas and I share the page (actually two of them as her article continutes to another page with mine) with Christina Aguilera.



Also, I have decided to repeat the advertisement (created by Archie Waugh) that appeared in Famous Monsters of Filmland #253 in the upcoming FM #254. Again, the issue will have variant covers and I am guessing that this one (above) of Vincent Price will be the subscriber cover. The Price cover and the others will be available at newsstands.

No comments:

Search This Blog