"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Japan Trip Prints Made

Left, just one of many images Walgreen's made prints of. Wonder what the photo tech thought of this?



Finally, after nearly two months since I traveled to Japan, I had prints made up of my photographs from the trip.

Quite a number of them have been posted here on this blog, but I hadn't made prints of the digital images. Until yesterday.

I didn't have all of them printed, but I did have 82 of them done. I made a CD-Rom of the ones I wanted prints of and took it over to Walgreen's photo department.

Luckily for me, Walgreen's had a special going and I got the 82 images printed for $15,50. Not bad! Most importantly, the prints came out great.

If you have a Walgreen's nearby, you may want to take advantage of the photo print special.

No comments:

Search This Blog