"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Week

Above, Ai. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This week is starting off pretty good!

Just got home from work tonight and found some welcome messages.

First, I received a new claim assignment. Those are always welcome. I am sure my bank account will be especially happy! I'll be handling that today.






Second, I received a very nice note from Christine Nguyen (a.k.a. my birthday buddy):

I hope your birthday was just as special as mine! Hugs and best wishes for the New Year!


Christine Nguyen (right).









On Wednesday, I'll be doing a photo-shoot with a new model for promoting The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan here and there. Doing the shoot is reminding me of what the editor of Metropolis magazine said to me a few weeks ago:

Who knew writing a book about Japanese monster movies would get you in good with gorgeous models?!? I gotta remember that!


Speaking of Metropolis magazine, they Tweeted that there may be snow coming to Tokyo!

What will the rest of the week bring? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Search This Blog