"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 18, 2011

A Midnight Surprise

Last night, I patrolled the hills above Burbank in my "parachute job" as a private security patrol officer. This job is made necessary as my other job working as an insurance adjuster is so sporadic (even though I've received two new assignments this week).

A little after midnight, I received a call from the area supervisor asking me to meet up with him. This is nothing unusual as he generally shows up around this time, so I headed over to the meeting place.

When I arrived he said, "I have something for you!" In a split-second, I thought, "A write-up? What did I do?" It wasn't a write up. I looked down and sitting on the trunk lid of his car was an 8 x 10" folder.

I opened it up and this is what found:



Included with it was a Visa gift card for $100.

What a surprise!

1 comment:

Vaughn Banks said...

Congratulations. It's always good to know that your employer appreciates your work.

Search This Blog