"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Scene To Seen" Slideshow For Monsterpalooza Completed

Above, Armand with the Godzilla statue at the main gate of Toho Studios. The presentation will discuss this and other places of interest in Japan for monster fans.

The last two hours were used to finish up the slideshow for my "Scene To Seen" presentation at this year's Monsterpalooza. I figured that I'd best get it done now. One never knows what may pop up if I waited to almost the last minute to wrap things up.

I will be showing over 70 photographs of kaiju (monster) locations in Japan. I will be following the general format of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. I start it with the northern island of Hokkaido and then move south along the main island of Honshu and finish off with locations on the island of Kyushu.

The final task is to write up the narrative for the presentation. I hope to keep it informal enough to allow for questions from the audience.

Monsterpalooza will be held April 8-10 at the Burbank Marriott Hotel and Convention Center, across the street from Bob Hope Airport on Hollywood Way.

(Click on image to view larger.)

My presentation will take place on opening day, April 8 at 8:00 PM. The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan will be available before and after the presentation.

For additional information, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog