"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tarzana Gasoline Price Sign



I just got back from picking up a few items at the local supermarket.

Since I had my camera with me (I had some insurance claims work to attend to today), I decided to take a picture of a local gasoline station price sign (above) in Tarzana, California.

In some areas of California, the price for full-service gasoline has passed the $5 mark. Some commentators are saying that gasoline will go over $6/gallon by summer.

We can thank the trillions of dollars in overspending that has weakened the value of the dollar and Obama's anti-oil industry policies for these high prices.

How's that hope and change working out for you?

No comments:

Search This Blog