"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Today In Pacific Palisades

Above, Gladstone's 4 Fish restaurant.


The day was spent working in beautiful Pacific Palisades, California.

This job assignment fell into my lap yesterday afternoon. All I can say that it involved a lot of walking. With all the walking I've done on the job this past year, it is a small wonder why I had no problem hoofing it around Tokyo and Niigata last December. When I went to Japan in 2007, I tired more easily. I am in much better physical shape.

The above photo is of a great seafood restaurant called Gladstone's 4 Fish. It is located on Pacific Coast Highway at Sunset Blvd. in Pacific Palisades. I took the photo with my cell phone from where I was working this morning. Great food and a great ocean view from either the inside or outside dining areas. I highly recommend it!

The last time I dined there was around 1994 with a former co-worker, Robyn. After dinner, we went to see Carlito's Way, starring Al Pacino. Good times!

Funny thing about Pacific Palisades, I still associate it with Ronald and Nancy Reagan, even though they haven't lived there since 1980.

No comments:

Search This Blog