"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The World Goes On...

Above, before the hordes arrived.

The world didn't end, I guess. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here, would we?

I spent the day (ten hours) at a carnival in Toluca Lake working. The time went somewhat slow, but at least I got paid for it and forgot about the end-of-the-world thing.

Unfortunately, I left my wallet at home, so I had no cash on me to buy food. Luckily, I packed a thermos full of coffee and two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. That had to tide me over.

As soon as I got home and changed clothes, I dashed over to Crazy Tokyo Sushi and pigged out! I was starved.

No comments:

Search This Blog