"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Look For The Rancho



Yes, you're at the right place and your eyes aren't deceiving you.

Recently, I was doing some house-cleaning when I found an envelope of photographs I had been looking for.

The envelope contained photographs of comet Hale-Bopp during its approach in 1997. My next-door neighbor, John Donald and I went to Mint Canyon near Acton, California on April 17, 1997 to photograph the comet. I used my old 35mm Olympus OM-1 camera's time-exposure settings to take the photos.

I've been wanting to change the "masthead" photo for this blog for a while and had in mind one of my Hale-Bopp photos. The old photo had been at top since I started this blog back in 2008. It was time for a change.

Like it?

No comments:

Search This Blog