"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 14, 2011

When it rains...

It is weird how sometimes things work out.

First, my laptop decided to crash about a month ago. Thank goodness I just saved most of my files on CDs.

Then, my digital camera lens went on the fritz while doing a claims assignment. Fortunately, I got everything I needed to do with it already done before it went out. I was told today that the lens (an electronic gizmo) needs replacing.

Finally, my car decided to have engine trouble yesterday. It is now being dianosed.

If all this happened months ago, I'd be in a bind. The crop check arrived today and so I can afford to pay for all the repairs without blinking an eye.

It is now just a matter of getting off my duff and get everything done.

So, to celebrate the good crop year, Jessica and I are headed out for some sushi.

No comments:

Search This Blog