"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 Travel Guide Mailings Started


Since I had the house to myself today (my roommie was at school), I finally got off my duff and sent out mailers to local comic book shops and bookstores for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan.

Having computers capable of handling flyer design and envelope addressing made the task a lot easier than in the old days of typewriters.

The ones sent out today were only the first batch. I'll be doing more during the next few days which will cover the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area.

After that, the mailings will expand to other cities in California and in other states. There's only so much one can do over the Internet. Direct mail is more effective, as I've learned.

No comments:

Search This Blog