"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Tokyo's Razzle-dazzle

Above, the Rainbow Bridge and Odaiba that were prominently featured in "Godzilla x Megaguirus" (2000). Photo by Armand Vaquer.

From the start (my first visit was in November 2001), I have found Tokyo to be a fun town. I always enjoy visiting there. I use it as my "base of operations" for visits to surrounding areas.

I will take side jaunts to other regions, but I make my way back to Tokyo.

Above, Tokyo Tower. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

News On Japan has posted an article on the "The Charm and Razzle-dazzle of Tokyo," which includes a video.

It starts off with:

For a first time visitor, Japan can be an overwhelming experience on many counts. But what knocks you out totally is the kindness and courtesy bit. Of course one has read about the Japanese culture of politeness and punctuality. But in a world that is getting as impersonal as busy, to get so many bows and smiles right from arrival at Tokyo 's Narita International Airport to your hotel, indeed comes as a surprise.


Above, Asakusa's Nakamise Street. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

There are plenty of things to see and do in Tokyo. A visitor won't be bored in Tokyo.

To read the full article and view the video, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog