"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, May 14, 2012

California's Deficit Woes: "Jerk me off if I were a dude!"


The California state budget deficit ballooned from January's $9 billion to $16 billion.  

Well, Governor Moonbeam is asking Californians to pay more in "temporary" taxes.  Same old song.  California already is one of the highest taxed states.

Naturally, the public employee unions won't go along with changing the extravagant pension plans and other goodies that the Democratic legislature gave them.  Right.

My roommate's reaction while listening to Brown's speech: "Jerk me off if I were a dude!"

No comments:

Search This Blog