"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Comic Book Yard Sale Went Great!

Above, yours truly during today's set-up.



Today's yard sale of comic books went so well (one guy bought $85 worth of books in the first hour) that I decided to have additional sales. Today's sale barely scratched the surface on the number of books available.  I didn't have out all the boxes of comics I have. The four hours of the sale went by fast!

One customer found out about my sale through Tony Isabella's blog.



I will be holding more comic book sales on the following days:


Saturday, August 4 (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM)


Saturday, August 11 (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM)

Additional dates will likely be added. The location will be the same at 18618 Collins Street, Tarzana, California (cross streets: U.S. 101 Freeway and Reseda Blvd.).

I have Silver Age (1960s), Bronze Age (1970s) and Modern Age (1980s - 2000s). Most of the Silver Age/Bronze Age books are priced at $5.00 each and the Modern Age books are priced at 2 for $5.00. Most are bagged and boarded.

Above, with a 1960s Silver Age issue of Batman.


I have mostly DCs, but I also have Marvel, Valiant, Image and Dark Horse comics.  I also will have copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan available.

C'mon down!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to buy your Batman and superman ,comics i'm trying to collect every comic please give me a call (714)381-7820. My name is Jason thank you

Armand Vaquer said...

Jason: I left you a voice mail message this morning. - A.

Search This Blog