"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Computer and Eclipse Pictures

My 6-year-old Acer laptop seems to be crapping out. Rather than put more money into it (I can do it later, as it still works, uh, somewhat) now, I decided to just buy a new one. Six years seems to have flown by rather quickly!

Luckily, I have a Radio Shack business account and was able to get a good deal on a Toshiba laptop. I am really enjoying it. It cost about half of what the Acer did but has a lot more bells and whistles.

******

Remember that eclipse we had a month or so ago? Thanks to the new computer, I was able to download some photos I took during it. I couldn't transfer photos from my camera for some reason with the Acer anymore (another reason to get a new computer) that I need to do for my claims adjusting work.

Anyway, here's a couple of photos taken during the eclipse.  The sunlight was projected through gaps in the tree foliage from across the street onto nearby walls.  As you can see, the images of the near-total eclipse can be seen on the walls.




*******

In other matters, I've had to contend with a cyberstalker for the past several years.  Finally, I've gotten tired of it and have reported the matter to law enforcement.


No comments:

Search This Blog