"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tony Isabella Reacts To Black Lightning News

Black Lightning creator Tony Isabella was none too thrilled when news was announced that the character would be returning as part of DC Comic's "New 52."

Isabella posted at his blog:

Yes, I have heard the news about Black Lightning.  You don't have to e-mail me, private message me, phone me, or post links on my Facebook page.  My only public comments to date have been "Words fail me" and, to my friend Dan Mishkin, "Forget it, Dan.  It's DC Town."  
But, really, if you've ever read anything I've written about Black Lightning and DC's continued refusal to honor its agreements with me, and if you have half a brain, you already know how I feel about the news. 
I haven't decided yet if I'm going to release any further statements.  If I decide to do so, I'll most likely post them in a future bloggy thing.

 To read Tony Isabella's blog, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog