"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 10, 2012

Why Do Things Have To Be So Complicated?!

Above, Yuu Asakura with "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan."  Photo by Armand Vaquer.


There's an old axiom, "You learn something new everyday!"

That certainly is the case in getting The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan made into an ebook. The process is a lot more complicated than I imagined.  Either that, or ebook sellers are just very particular on formatting books into ebooks.  Everything's got to be just perfect, it seems.  Thank goodness I only have 52 pages to be concerned about.

I found a company who provides ebook converting/formatting services. I am currently waiting for their estimate on the cost.  If it is within reason, I may have them do it as I don't have the program to do it myself.

Even if the guide is offered as an ebook, the "hard copy" will still be available through ComiXpress.com or through me.

Stay tuned!






No comments:

Search This Blog