"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, September 21, 2012

Endeavor


Since the shuttle Endeavor's arrival in L.A. was delayed an hour, this forced me to change plans.  I went up to the top of Mulholland Park in Tarzana to view the shuttle.  Unfortunately, we only caught a few seconds glimpse of it flying over the Getty Center before it disappeared behind a ridge (above, behind those other shuttle-watchers).  So, I have to settle for this shot from the television screen (below).  I should have stuck to my original plan to remain in the Burbank Hills.


However, attorney Thomas Cotrel did manage to take this photo from his cell phone (below) from his office in Burbank.

Photo courtesy of Thomas Cotrel.






No comments:

Search This Blog