"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Campaign In A Nutshell



The campaign boils down to the following:


  • Are you better off than you were four years ago?



  • Is America safer than it was four years ago?



  • Are our allies confident of our support as they were four years ago?



2 comments:

Jay Agan said...

Can I post this article to my own blog (You would, of course, be credited for it.)? It's short & to the point & says a lot about the 2012 campaign.

As you are a fan of anime & a "monsterkid" (I lurk at the CHFB.), here's a crossover fan fiction of mine on my own blog (jaysteevee.blogspot.com) I think you might like.

http://jaysteevee.blogspot.com/2012/02/his-mother-was-lightning-his-taker.html

Armand Vaquer said...

Sure, go ahead! I'll check out your blog, too.

Search This Blog