"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Gets Better and Better!

Above, comics giant Neal Adams and Armand at Comikaze Expo.

The weekend just gets better and better!

Yesterday, I had a grand time at Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo.  As mentioned previously, I enjoyed the panel on Japanese monsters and robots.  I also sold seven travel guides following the panel.

I met and had photographs taken with the great comics artist Neal Adams.  The photo above is another one I had taken with Adams.

After Comikaze, I came home and found a very nice email from a travel guide customer.

Now today, I picked up the September issue of Japan Up!  (at left) magazine at the local market and found that I won one of the magazine's August Giveaway prizes: a $10 gift certificate at T.O.T. Restaurant.  Japan Up! is a free magazine on Japanese food and culture.  Local supermarkets have racks of free magazines, including Japan Up!  This was the first time I've entered their contest.

As today is September's Giveaway deadline, I made sure I entered in the contest as soon as I got home.

I picked up a t-shirt for my roomie (she had to work and couldn't go to Comikaze).  I wasn't sure if she'd like it, but, fortunately, she did!  She plans on wearing it today.

Definitely not a bad weekend.  Except I have to work today.  Can't have everything!



No comments:

Search This Blog