"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tonight's Book Raid

After dropping my roomie off at work, I headed over to The Iliad Bookshop in North Hollywood for some book-buying.

After getting her some culinary/cooking books, I proceeded to buy some books for myself.  I found two to my liking.


The first is a Signet paperback edition (as shown above) of Ian Fleming's Octopussy.  This edition contains three James Bond short stories: "Octopussy," "The Living Daylights" and "The Property of a Lady."



The second book I bought was Monica Crowley's Nixon Off The Record (above).  This was Crowley's first book on former President Richard Nixon following his death in April 1994.  It contains her recollections of his candid commentaries on people and politics.  

No comments:

Search This Blog